WDW Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WDW Kids

All Things Disney. For Kids! By Kids!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe site link to WDW-Kids LIVE! Podcast

The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stitch
First 10 Users!
First 10 Users!
stitch

Number of posts : 13
The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Right_bar_bleue

Warnings From Administrators. :
The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:13 pm

I was warned by a staff member that I was using bad language in my posts. I am gonna try not to this time.

Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) is planning to make another debute October 24, 2008. they are gonna. Sulake use to host vmk. sulake quit. now vmk is coming back. Golden Mickey Ears Maleficent Grim Grinning Ghost Goofy Bounce Stitch !!!! The kindom is coming back!
Back to top Go down
cjtoon
First 10 Users!
First 10 Users!
cjtoon

Number of posts : 10
The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:08 am

I hope it does... i really want it to come back. I played it since it came out.. Sad
Back to top Go down
stitch
First 10 Users!
First 10 Users!
stitch

Number of posts : 13
The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:49 am

i really hope it is too.
Back to top Go down
cjtoon
First 10 Users!
First 10 Users!
cjtoon

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:59 pm

In 6 days, we'll find out!
Back to top Go down
garfield
First 10 Users!
First 10 Users!
garfield

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:21 am

never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?   The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Is Coming Back!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WDW Kids :: General Disney Discussion :: Disney Regional Entertainment :: Disney Online Games :: Virtual Magic Kingdom-
Jump to: