WDW Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WDW Kids

All Things Disney. For Kids! By Kids!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe site link to WDW-Kids LIVE! Podcast

News from the Developers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickey
Admin
Admin
Mickey

Number of posts : 14
What Am I Doing Right Now? : Editing the forums.
News from the Developers Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100News from the Developers Right_bar_bleue

Warnings From Administrators. :
News from the Developers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News from the Developers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

News from the Developers Empty
PostSubject: News from the Developers   News from the Developers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Quote :
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WDW-Kids! Our domain name is under construction currently. Hopefully we can get that up soon. Also coming soon to WDW-Kids, we are currently in the process of creating WDW-Kids Live! WDW-Kids Live is a podcast available through ©iTunes. We are also creating a portal. A different version of WDW-Kids. We plan to have that up an running by tomorrow. We will also be adding Disney smilies today. Some animated, some are not. The avatar glitch was fixed last night. Now just go to

>Profile
>Then at the top you will see tabs.
>Click the avatar tab
>Download an avatar from your computer, our library, or an URL.

That's all it takes. The report function is now up. Now, you will be able to report a user, a post, a topic, or a private message to an administrator. We have also added alot of Topics, Categories and forums. Be sure to check that out. Okay, it looks like I'm closing up. Anyway, good luck with the forums. If you see or find any technical difficaulties within the site, just PM me. I will get on it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.operationmagic.com/

News from the Developers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WDW Kids :: General Disney Discussion :: Disney Regional Entertainment :: Disney Online Games :: Advertising Station :: Disney Channel :: NASCAR :: WDW-Kids News! :: Developer's News-
Jump to: